Yoshiaki Sakai – composer/ arranger
He is originally from Japan and he moved to Berlin since 2012.
He started the music first to play E-bass and contrabass; playing Soul, jazz and funk music. He also began with music composition.
2012, he moved to Berlin. Now he studies contemporary music composition under the composer Kay Aliane Becker.
While doing that he works in many kinds of scenes.
Composition for contemporary dancers.
Composition for Games and Movies.
Live Music with analog machine Ambient music, House music.
His purpose as a musician is to make interesting sounds.
- Music composition/ arrangement
- Electronic music composition with MAX/MSP
- Make music with DAW (CUBASE) for film, commercial music, electronic music
- Music sheet making (Finale)
- Hip-Hop Beat make
- Sound design (Video game sounds, sound logo)
- Play instruments (Piano, Bass, Guitar)
Music for Video
Soundtracks/ background music
Other soundtrack works
You can listen to other soundtracks work here.
I composed the backing track.
These are like Hip-hop beats.
The price depends on the music style, duration and how many instruments are used.
Please feel free to ask me any questions.
Thank you so much to see and listen to my portfolio.
If you have some questions please feel free to ask me any questions.